Monday, June 9, 2008

Twilight

I just finished reading the first book in that series everyone has been talkin about... The one with the vampires. The first one is called Twilight. Maybe it's just because of all the hype about it, but it was really not what I expected. I really didn't even like it. At one point, I wasn't sure why I was still reading it. I thought the dialogue was silly, I didn't like the characters, and their motivations didn't make sense. (I don't want to go into too much detail in case someone hasn't read them yet who wants to.) I guess I'm just not a romantic... I'm a cynic.

2 comments:

  1. The one you should read is The Host (by Stephenie Meyer). I liked it a lot, and it's not super mushy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. Can't stand vampire books...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...