Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday! Thanks so much to everyone who called or emailed or facebooked(?) me- sorry if I haven't gotten back to anyone. My phone is still almost dead and I have no charger. I should have asked for one for my birthday haha. I had told Eric earlier that I wanted him to make me a cake and I didn't want store bought. He bought some cake mixes and had everything all mixed and in the oven before he checked the expiration date on the eggs. They were so old! I felt so bad because he had tried to bake me a cake like I asked for and it didn't work out. Oh well, we ended up having Marie Callender's and it was GOOD! We had a little get together at our house for family to come over and eat pie.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I heard a dirty secret. Is it true: did you guys move already?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...