Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween?

I'm thinking about skipping Halloween this year. Eric will be working, I always buy candy the day after to get it on sale and William is not old enough to know any different. It really just seems silly to me to put him in a costume just so I can take pictures of him. Besides, it's Eric's family that would want to see William dressed up but his parents will be out of town and I don't want to take him to the grandparents' houses by myself. Does my theory make sense to anyone else?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween anyway! I have a present for you from someone in the ward...come get it or I'm throwing it away. :) Ha ha. Miss you besides. Come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes TOTAL sense to me. Buy a costume on clearance afterward and take a picture, or do something that doesn't cost money - I was a punk rocker for my first Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the idea of buying a clearance costume...or you could just borrow a friends for a day. just imagine how cute Will would look in a giant M&M or a pumpkin. you know you're going to want to scrapbook his first halloween so don't miss it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...