Thursday, April 23, 2009

Disneyland





We went to Disneyland this past Sun-Wed (without the kids). It was the first time I had ever been and it was really fun! I liked California Adventure better than Disneyland just because we just went to DisneyWorld in November and it was pretty much the same. I still like DisneyWorld better overall because of Animal Kingdom and EPCOT. And also Space Mountain almost killed me in Disneyland. My favorite rides were still Splash Mountain and the rapids ride. I only had my camera one day, so here are the rest of the pictures from Kylee's camera. Kylee has been to Disneyland a million times and has never gone up in Sleeping Beauty's castle. Does everybody miss that? Because I asked my dad and he had never been in there either.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...