Friday, June 27, 2008

Two left feet

My sister has been visiting for the past little while. Tonight she was telling us this story about her dance class and she was trying to imitate this girl's leaps. I thought I'd take a shot at it because how hard can it be, right? It turns out, I am no good. I get my rights and lefts mixed up and I almost fall over. My mom told me that she put me in ballet class when I was little but not to make me a little ballerina. She put me in the class because I was so clumsy and I could fall down walking across the room. She wanted me to gain some grace. I don't think it worked. I looked pretty silly.

3 comments:

  1. My goodness, you've come a LONG way. Eric, your blessing today was wonderful. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...