Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halloween at Disneyland

We met a lot of new characters when we went to Disneyland this last time. William loved Sully and actually gave him a hug.


He was terrified of Jack Skellington, he wouldn't even look at him.


Here is the hag from Snow White...


the Queen of Hearts...


and Frollo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame.


We also saw Pocohontas on a bridge. It was cool for Eric to meet his great grandma, and William was checking out her legs. Weird, because I guess she is his great grandma too. If you don't know what I'm talking about, let Eric tell you.


This is in the Mexican restaurant. They had pretty cool decorations for Dia de los Muertos, and I don't know if I spelled that right.


I though it was really fun to meet Frozone when the boys were Incredibles.


And we had to meet Tinkerbell when William was Peter Pan. We brought last year's halloween costume because it still fit and he still loves it.


This is Duffy, Mickey's Teddy Bear. I think he is new, and they had stickers that said, "I hugged Duffy", so I had to hug him.


Here are the boys again. William was helping Luke with his bottle.


And one more of the Incredibles. This was supposed to be a nice, still pose but they both started to run away as soon as I put them there, and now it's perfect for the costumes.

(I don't know why this is fuzzy here, if you click on the picture it will not be fuzzy.)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...