Monday, December 8, 2008

I Love Jetblue!

Eric, William and I are in the airport today on our way back from North Carolina. We came out for the weekend just because we can. Also, we made sure to talk to the airport staff at RDU to ask if they knew about any openings coming up, because I would love to transfer when we move.


It was actually the perfect weekend to come because the ward in Raleigh was having their Christmas party, so we got to see everyone there. It was so fun to see my old friends (and my friends parents)! I also got to see Sarah for a couple hours before she was off to the beach. One of the best parts about this trip is tht my dad gave me his old version of Photoshop, so I have been playing with that a ton. I'm so exited to be able to jazz up my pictures!


We flew through New York which means I got to see the new Jetblue terminal I always have to talk about on the phone, and it is pretty nice. I wish it had a few more stores for this long layover, but it does have free Wi-fi, so that's good at least.

2 comments:

  1. I never got to talk to you about you guys moving here! When is this happening? Are you going to be in our ward? PLEASE fill me in. It was great to see you guys and Will is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU WERE LAID OVER IN NY AND YOU DIDN'T CALL ME!!!! :(
    When are you moving to NC?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...