Monday, December 27, 2010

Cousins and More Cousins

On Christmas we got a chance to see all the cousins together on the Coles side and Eva from my side of the family.

This one is my favorite. Look at the "twins" just talking to each other.

This one is funny too, check out Ethan's face and what is Dylan trying to do to Makaylee?

For Grandma, we put them on the floor in order and I think they look like a xylophone.

When Shana Brad and Eva came to Utah for Christmas, we had to go see them and I got these cute shots of these cousins. Too bad Abby wasn't there or we would have everyone!


William was not cooperating here, I guess it's the oldest cousins job to be a booger.

1 comment:

  1. What I love about this post: Elise's baby seems to always have her tongue sticking out. She is so cute! Love Luke's face in the first pic...He just looks so happy! William looks like a tiny scientist or businessman in the second one, love his little sweater vest. I don't know what Eva is doing in that last pic but her little legs are so cute just stickin' out like that. Can't wait to meet her and jealous that you already got to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...