Friday, February 21, 2014

Disneyland, Part Two!

Our second day, we went to California Adventure park, and all the new Cars land stuff was so cool!



Here are all the boys standing awkwardly in front of Mater:



This is the new Carthay Circle Theater restaurant, which we did not eat at because it is super expensive. But it was beautiful with the fountain and the bougainvillea trees in front.



Another new guy we had never met before is Dug from UP.





Possibly my new favorite ride was Luigi's flying tires, which I rode with my best buddy Ethan. He loves me, I can tell by his face.





Another awkward picture in front of Red.



I found this cool display of costumes from my for-the-time-being favorite show, Once Upon A Time.





Family shot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...